How To Install Android OS For PC With Details By iSARG Uttam Nagar
How To Install Android Operating System Perfectly For PC
Android-x86 has released the first iso image file of Android Jelly Bean on Christmas Eve available for download. The jb-x86 is based on Android 4.2.1 and this is the first Jelly Bean test release version, so it is possible to see a few bugs here and there. I have tested it on Asus laptop and so far everything seems to work reasonably well, including the WIFI connection. As we expected, Android jb-x86 runs smoother and responsive compared to the AndroVM Jelly Bean.Here Are The Steps How To Run/Install Android ISO -
Install Android OS With CD/DVD -
1. Burn android_OS_-x86-4.2-20121225_WOC.iso Into A CD/DVD
2. Restart And Install Like Windows Installation.
3. You Are Done. Enjoy
Install Android OS With USB Device -
2. Download LinuxLive USB Creator (LiLi) and install. -
3. Open LiLi USB Creator and follow the steps below:
STEP 1 : CHOOSE YOUR KEY - Select your flash drive.
STEP 2 : CHOOSE A SOURCE - Click on ISO / IMG / ZIP and pick android_OS_-x86-4.2-20121225_WOC.iso. LiLi will use Android x86 4.0 RC2 install parameters to create.
STEP 3 : PERSISTENCE - Just leave it default.
STEP 4 : OPTIONS - You may check or uncheck the boxes according to your preferences. These will not affect jb-x86 installation.
STEP 5 : CREATE - Click on the lightning icon to start the installation.
4. Once the installation is done, restart your computer.
5. Before loading BIOS, choose your flash drive to boot first. Usually by pressing ESC or F10 key, you may have to refer your computer's manual guide.
6. Try/Install Android Jelly Bean:
Select Live CD - Run Android-x86 without installation to try jb-x86 before your install it. (Strongly recommend you to try the OS first)
Select Installation - Install Android-x86 to harddisk if you wish to install.