Method One: Hacking Android device lock using ADB
STEP 1 : Enable USB debuggingFirst of all go to settings and developer options (If you don’t see the developer option then go to “about phone” and tap ‘build number‘ multiple times. It should prompt that “you are the developer” ) and check the Android and USB debugging option.
Step 2: Download and Open ADB
- Install adb on your PC.
- Now connect your phone to PC.
- Open adb containing folder and hold “shift key of your keyboard and right click your mouse on the window empty space, then click open command window.
To check weather device is connected type “adb devices” (without quotes) in cmd terminal..and it will show weather device is connected or not.
Step 3: Type following Commands in cmd promptNow you must write the following commands in your cmd prompt:
1. adb shell.
2. Then write ‘su‘.
3. ‘rm/data/system/locksettings.db‘, then hit enter.
4. ‘rm//data/system/locksettings.db-wal‘, then hit enter.
5. ‘rm//data/system/locksettings.db-wal-shm‘, then hit enter.
6. And finally write ‘exit‘ to exit root, hit enter
7. Now write ‘adb reboot‘ , hit enter
ALL DONE !! Now you must Reboot your phone.