Nokia Free unlock codes calculator allow users to use their mobile phone with any service provider around the world.
It helps in Repairing, removing SIM restrictions and unlocking Nokia, Samsung, Siemens, Maxon, NEC, Sony, Panasonic, Vitel, AEG / Telital, Alcatel cellphones.
DOWNLOAD NOKIA MOBILE UNLOCKER
How to use Nokia mobile Unlock code generator:
1. Remove your sim card and switch on the phone.
2. Type *#06# to get phone serial number and enter this into the program along with your phone model number and current network.
3. Extract and Install the Nokia Phone manager. The click on Nokia Free Unlock.exe(by default C:\Program Files\NokiaFREE Unlock Codes Calculator) to start it.
4. Now select your Mobile model(If not found select DCT2 or DCT3 or DCT4 accordingly).
5. Now Enter your IMEI number in the IMEI box.
6. Click on calculate button and you will receive a list of unlock codes
(I usually find that either the first or last code works fine)
7. Now you have the list of codes, enter the code into your phone (use the * key for the pw+ characters)
8. Your phone will say something like 'sim restrictions lifted' and then reboot itself
That's it you can now use any sim card in your phone.